MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sylvia vs. Couture: Predictions

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
brief
Flyweight

brief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enough
I basically agree, I just hope that Randy hasn't gotten old on us when nobody was looking. However, Tim does not have the foot speed that Chuck has, and that was very important in his losses to Chuck. He(Chuck) was able to keep skooting back, maintaining the proper strike distance. But Tim isn't that quick, so even if Randy is a little slower, I believe that he will be able to ground him, and pound him, unlike Monson, who never really intended to. There's alot of holes around those long arms to sink in shots. I hope I'm not kidding myself, I want Tim to lose soooo bad!
brief is offline   Reply With Quote