MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Fight Night 19 : Diaz vs. Guillard

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #47 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I think Maynard is the favorite in this fight. Huerta had a lot of problems with Guida and Maynard is bigger and a better wrestler than Guida. I expect to see Huerta get controlled in this fight and lose a unanimous decision unless he can somehow catch Gray late in the fight after losing throughout most of it. I just don't see Huerta stuffing his take downs. I don't see many people at all in the lightweight division being able to do that. I see people beating Gray, but probably someone with better stand up or a good offensive guard.

This won't be very exciting in my opinion.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote