MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey Mirko: Ixnay on the "Wild Boys"-ey

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halebop
Ha Ha Ha WL2FU!!!! I hope he comes out to Good bye Horses by Q-Lazurus. For those unfamiliar with this classic, it is the song that Buffalo Bill "dances" to in Silence of the Lambs. Nothing gets me more pumped up then a grown man tucking his junk and dancing in the mirror saying "I'd **** me."

Yeah! Go CroCop!
Oh shit I'ma have to watch that flick again tonight. How the hell do you know the name and artist of that song you wierdo
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote