MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Todd Duffee - 260lbs pure muscle

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Halebop
Featherweight

Halebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
KO-cop??? c'mon man you cannot expect us to take posts seriously with crap like that.
Sorry I understand but Cro-cop has lost favor with me because I don't like seeing people duck fights and I wasn't impressed with the overrheem performance.

I understand though that the book "how to win friends and influence people" would prolly advise against shitting on a legend of the sport like that.

So yeah I was too harsh, my apology to Cro-cop fans.

I never got over the fact that when Couture beat Sylvia Cro cop was interviewed about the fight and simply hadn't watched it yet....a week later. Not really an excuse I know.

Halebop's Personal Rule for Posting #714:

Pouring the first cup of coffee is not enough to justify first post of the day. At least 2/3 of the cup must be drank in order to successfully log on and reply...(seriously)