MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Todd Duffee - 260lbs pure muscle

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halebop View Post
Sorry I understand but Cro-cop has lost favor with me because I don't like seeing people duck fights and I wasn't impressed with the overrheem performance.

I understand though that the book "how to win friends and influence people" would prolly advise against shitting on a legend of the sport like that.

So yeah I was too harsh, my apology to Cro-cop fans.

I never got over the fact that when Couture beat Sylvia Cro cop was interviewed about the fight and simply hadn't watched it yet....a week later. Not really an excuse I know.

Halebop's Personal Rule for Posting #714:

Pouring the first cup of coffee is not enough to justify first post of the day. At least 2/3 of the cup must be drank in order to successfully log on and reply...(seriously)
That wasn't what I was saying. I legitamately thought you thought his nickname was "KO-Cop"... that's my bad. And I think I should start following that rul as I was really tired too.

also, Overeem* >.>