Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Duffee - 260lbs pure muscle

13K views 59 replies 38 participants last post by  Budhisten 
#1 ·
Just doing my picks for the ufc 102 card and came across Todd Duffee who is fighting Tim Hague

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.detail&pid=1104

This guy is huge! 260lbs and pure muscle, says he's athletic too, anyone know much about this guy? He's 5-0 and only 23 years old?!

#43 ·
There were many powerful dudes fighting in UFC HW division, but most of them were failures. Icho Larenas who fought on UFC 58 has very strong hands and body and he's 6"3" (25 years), before coming to UFC he had 3 wins, but in UFC he lost his first fight via TKO to less stronger opponent (Tom Murphy) and was fired.

#49 ·
You guys realize Hague isnt the same size he is actually the bigger guy, Hague weighs in around 263-265 so he could actually be cutting weight (I dont know if thats what he is or if he cuts) but Hague is 6'4" so he is taller and heavier so Duffee to me doesnt seem that impressive he is a smaller guy who has accomplished less and yet he is getting the hype because he has the pro wrestler look, WTF?

#51 ·
Well we will have to wait and see, however if you look at his picture and compare him to a Brock picture he don't look that big at all, yea he is ripped but I just saying looking at the photo he don't look THAT big. Remember he is 260lbs Brock cuts down to 265lbs then goes back up to 280 or 290 before fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.