MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Todd Duffee - 260lbs pure muscle

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #38 (permalink)
Halebop
Featherweight

Halebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
You serious?? The ufc exaggerates on almost everything when it comes to its fighters. I think Shane Carwin is like 250 and he looks bigger to me then this guy does. Like i said im not sure until i see him fight but to me he doesnt look like he is 260, just cause the UFC says so doesnt mean its true. Supposidly Chris Leben and Anderson Silva are the same hight too??? ehh im just gonna say it. **** ***

Edit. Now that iv seen him fight id say he does look 260.
You are just going to say what? **** ***? What's that? If its what I think it is you opted to use "*" instead of letters. IMO that stinks like moderator fear.

Am I serious? Yes. I really enjoyed the first 2/3 of your post where you said you lost interest in my post and said my post sucks. I thought it was awesome like your Stifler avatar. Hey did you see his movie where his friends reverse cow girls a pie? He curses alot too but he doesn't use "*".