MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Todd Duffee - 260lbs pure muscle

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halebop View Post
You are just going to say what? **** ***? What's that? If its what I think it is you opted to use "*" instead of letters. IMO that stinks like moderator fear.

Am I serious? Yes. I really enjoyed the first 2/3 of your post where you said you lost interest in my post and said my post sucks. I thought it was awesome like your Stifler avatar. Hey did you see his movie where his friends reverse cow girls a pie? He curses alot too but he doesn't use "*".
You realize you positive repped me.???

Anyway your post was more then silly so ima just let you keep talking because its amusing.