MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey Mirko: Ixnay on the "Wild Boys"-ey

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2007, 05:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
Halebop
Featherweight

Halebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Oh shit I'ma have to watch that flick again tonight. How the hell do you know the name and artist of that song you wierdo
Ha Ha, I heard the song at a party 6 or 7 years ago that involved a gravity bong and alot of Hawaiian shroomz. When the song came on, no one knew what it was but everyone felt uneasy. It was hilarious to find out what the song was and despite my best efforts to completely ruin my memory with "the devils harvest", I have always remembered "Q-Lazurus.....Good bye horses"....I would try to relate this to MMA but I can't. It's me, opening up, dammit!