MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Fight Night 19 : Diaz vs. Guillard

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #48 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
As of yet NOBODY has been willing to stand and trade with Nate and I think his striking is a bit underrated, if it goes to the ground then I think Nate will sub him. Melvin's transitions are not on the same level. Nate should have a good reach advantage and I dont see Melvin working the clinch so his only hope is to KO Nate and I just dont see that happening.

Nate Diaz by TKO round two.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is online now   Reply With Quote