MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Forum Fantasy Tournament - Lightweight

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
kishiro
Bantamweight

kishiro is an unknown quantity at this pointkishiro is an unknown quantity at this pointkishiro is an unknown quantity at this point
genki sudo (back from retirement) vs charles bennett or kid yamamoto

sudo vs bennett will be like going to the circus will all the back flips and stuff going on. sudo vs yamamoto is the fight that never got finished...

melvin guillard vs takanori gomi

since guillard came down in weight style vs style match up i see this one to be a go match, i know the experience is against guillard due to the caliber of opponents but his size, strength, and athletic ability will make this fight no cake walk for gomi.

bj penn vs jens pulver

it has been done before but to see these two match again would be nice for bj to have his chance to get a win from jens decision win. never know the way the ufc is right now we may see this one.

urijah faber vs gilbert melendez

i always wanted to see these two bay area guys go. melendez has a few less fights than faber, but melendez fights at bigger shows.
faber has defended himself from being jumped by 12 guys that have brass knuckles, hammers and bottles. so he will be able to do what needs to be done when the pressure of melendez is on him.

this will be the first match ups of my tournament
kishiro is offline   Reply With Quote