MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Crusher's road to the ring

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
08/20/2009
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have bumped up training and sparring and included more Khali/Escrima.
Sparing all the boring details practices have gotten longer and more intense. In the last week I have left the gym bloody a few times some mine and some from others. I got rocked real nice by coach in the cheek under the eye. It's ok though, I caught him on the chin. I also got him in a vicious heel hook and he just wouldn't give. In return he got me with a nasty triangle on my foot while I was working a RNC.

Nutrition is still going good however it seems I may have plateaued. I am looking into the next step to drop the next 15-20lbs.

Also I was invited by the owner of the gym John Powell to attend the John Sailor seminar for becoming an instructor on Aug. 29, 2009. Considering I love teaching this is pretty cool.
I may not be able to post everyday as I will be doing more web design and photography for the gym on top of the training. Time to put that degree to work...

I know one of the instructors got some nice shots of me training and working with some students. Hopefully I can get them posted this week.

Last edited by The Crusher : 08-20-2009 at 11:18 PM.
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote