MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - College Football 2009

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
ZZ- I hear you on Ole Miss- they are the sexy preseaon pick for a lot of people but they won't be able to sneak up on anyone this year and though Mr. Snead is a stud teams will adjust to them.

Damn skippy on the Texas-Texas Tech game- payback is coming bid time Sept. 19th.

I'm really interested in LSU this year because they will be much better than last year but facing a brutal schedule. Arkansas is a team I wish Petrino didn't back out on our game with them this year because I think it would have been a great and tough road test for us and helped BCS points-wise this year.

Most people are talking about Sergio Kindle on Texas' defense this year(rightly so) but watch out for Lamarr Houston at DT for a break out year and Roddrick Muckleroy at LB(the returning tackle leader), and Brian Orakpo's lil bro at DT. Those are the guys that are going to have to take some of the pressure off Kindle's double teams. Our secondary is fithly sick with talent and depth- last year it was a question mark- this year a huge strength.

I'm pulling for Fozzy Whitaker to be the feature RB and get some big yardage so Colt hopefully isn't our leading rusher again this year.

F*cking juiced JUICED for this season.