MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - College Football 2009

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2009, 01:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post

Most people are talking about Sergio Kindle on Texas' defense this year(rightly so) but watch out for Lamarr Houston at DT for a break out year and Roddrick Muckleroy at LB(the returning tackle leader), and Brian Orakpo's lil bro at DT. Those are the guys that are going to have to take some of the pressure off Kindle's double teams. Our secondary is fithly sick with talent and depth- last year it was a question mark- this year a huge strength.

I'm pulling for Fozzy Whitaker to be the feature RB and get some big yardage so Colt hopefully isn't our leading rusher again this year.

F*cking juiced JUICED for this season.
I agree your secondary is looking really good...Gideon caught a lot of flack for that big drop but him and his other Safety counterpart (I think they were both freshman or RS freshman last year)...really had great seasons other then the final two plays against Tech...one not tackling Crabtree and the other dropping the pass.

A name that some may not have heard of but need to watch out for this year is Ndamukong Suh....stud DT at Nebraska...he might be the best defensive guy in the Big 12...that conference is loaded at d-line it seems with all american candidates at UT, OU, and Neb.

Oh man 11 days until kickoff...I am just as juiced.