MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Andrei A. has no heart....

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2006, 08:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cbingham
Bantamweight

Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
you're a joke.....to say he has no hard is complete bulls**t, to stand up and fight with a man for 25 straight minutes, knowing either one of you can get KO'd at any second, and especially after the last fight with his "weak chin" showed me just as much heart as ive ever seen in a fighter. As for the leg kicks, yes i agree he should have kept on them as Tim was getting a little weak in the legs, but that in no way determines the amount of heart he put into the fight. That fight could have gone either way going into the 5th round, but he just lost it after that, it happens to the best of them.

I also have to agree with you, when two guys that size, with that muck KO power get in the ring together for the 3rd time after each being dropped previously, you have to fight smart. Its not always about getting the KO and being crazy in there. I was pulling for Arlovksi but Tim did the right thing, he wore Arlovski down for 5 rounds. For a guy who is 6'8" 260somethin pounds to fight 5 5 minutes rounds is insane, same goes for Arlovski, all these guys questioning their heart are just venting anger for not seeing a first round KO and know nothing about combat sports. These guys should be given the benefit of the doubt just for being in the cage.
Cbingham is offline   Reply With Quote