MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Andrei A. has no heart....

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2006, 12:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebroken
i like AA but that last fight made him look bad.. he should've taken it to the ground and he should've thrown more leg kicks. he was winning the first round until tim rocked him with a right. i guess he needs to re-evaluate himself and make up new strategies before he comes back. i hope he comes back as the old AA!

AA's corner is terrible. They never encouraged him to throw the kicks nor did they push for the fight to go to the ground. AA needs to join Team Punishment because those guys know where to fight their fights (i would say Miletich but that would be unlikely).
I think Crocop showed us how devastating leg kicks can be and Sylvia's leg was purple in the middle of the 1st round. As for taking it to the ground, that is a given. ou are a sambo champ he is a guy with no credentials not to mention both times he lost were by submission. Over the course of five rounds he ate a lot more punches than he would have if he went in for the shoot. Sylvia has no balance and it wouldn't be hard to take him down once you got a hold of him.
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote