MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - just how strong are you?

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
lazyfighter
MMA fighter
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

lazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura aboutlazyfighter has a spectacular aura about
oh yeah and to the kid who has really heavy lifts...I have seen people your age lift like that for sure at my old powerlifting gym but thats what they trained for...powerlifting. They didnt do mma or anyhting else.
All of us have to concentrate on our game not our performance in the gym and I think thats why we are doubting you.
It is pretty unlikely that you can lift up to those standards at your age and weight whilst training or mma and doing cardio as extensivly as you should be,