MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sam Hoger vs. Ryoto Machida at UFC 67 Confirmed

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeno
Goes to show you how they feel about Sam Hoger, just like the rest of us do. "Throw him to this monster, throw him to that one." Maybe Machida can beat him out of the UFC for us finally.

I agree I haven't seen anything amazing from Machida, but his victories do stand out. I watched his WFA fight and he didn't look to spectacular to me, didnt' really even look average. We'll see what he has been working on.
as much as i dont like sam hogar on a personal level, i wouldnt say he isnt a decent fighter. he gave rashad problems. i honsetly thought he won the fight against rashad. he isnt terrible, he just sucks as a person.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en

Last edited by j.farrell : 01-17-2007 at 03:05 PM.
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote