MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gonna be starting MMA soon...

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
King Koopa
Amatuer

King Koopa will become famous soon enoughKing Koopa will become famous soon enoughKing Koopa will become famous soon enoughKing Koopa will become famous soon enoughKing Koopa will become famous soon enoughKing Koopa will become famous soon enoughKing Koopa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyTHS View Post
I am going to start going to MMA classes soon. I'm nervous but scared at the same time. Some guy I talked to said that everyone there is bigger than me. I am 17 years old, 5'7" and 130 pounds. I'm tiny haha, but I can hold my own. I grapple and box with my friends sometimes and they are all 145+ pounds and taller than me and I sometimes win and sometimes come close to winning. I'm just afraid that it will be innefective because I won't have anyone my size to partner up with and stuff. Ugh... I hate being small lol...
i dont have too many people where i train the same size that i am ( 5'9" 120-25 16yo) but im really flexible and use that to my advantage
ww- rumble, mayhem, fitch
lw- sanchez, aoki, edgar
fw- yamamoto, faber, pulver
bw- torres
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote