MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Drunk Tank

Thread: The Drunk Tank
View Single Post

Old 09-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
CornbreadBB
Megaweight

CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative1 View Post
In before Bread!
You son' bitch! Why do cigarettes go so well with wodka?! Why do I always feel like I needa poop after I drank vodka? Is it okay that I stayed on my diet for a week and **** up today? My arm still hurts. I want to get the shading done and finished with. Will one of you sexy beasts remind me that I has to put ointment on it before I go to sleep? I'm done for naow.

Edit: Course I'm back already kids! Delivery guy came...manager of the store...he gave me an attitude, I told him I didn't like. He smiled and apologized, then I asked him how he was in Chinese, bigger smile. I'm a happy, even though I k now he's going to pee in my food next time, Bread.

CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote