MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Rogers beat Fedor?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
xbrokenshieldx
Featherweight

xbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
Where are you going to rank Brett Rogers among the top ten heavyweights in the world if he is able to pull off the upset of the century over Fedor? Would a win over the consensus number one heavyweight in the world put him in the top spot? In my opinion it would make him at the very least fourth behind lesnar, Nog, and Barnett.
Definitely not #1, probably not top 5 in my rankings. Any fighter can be anyone on a given date. The thing that makes fighters so great is consistency, especially when it comes to top guys. Rogers beating Fedor would be huge, but to be in the top 5 he needs to consistently beat top guys. I know he is 11-0, but most of his wins hold little value. If he beats Fedor, then beats Cain and Gonzaga, then he would definitely be top 2.
Team Stand Alone #1
xbrokenshieldx is offline   Reply With Quote