MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any WoW players on these forums?

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #81 (permalink)
SimplyNate
The Revolution

SimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Maly is fun??? Wtf is you smoking! lol

To each his own, but my entire guild hated that fight so bad we just skipped him and worked on 3 drake till Uld came out.

My account is currently inactive but I have 80 mage and 80 priest on shadowmoon, horde. Bored right now, might not play again till Cataclysm.
How is it not fun? You stack sparks which makes you do tonnes of damage, then you get to ride around on discs for the second phase. Then third phase is easy and you get to shoot fire out of drakes.