MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Internet Explorer sucks!

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Maybe DW, but only because people and companies (like my clients, for example) spend hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars to make pages work for Firefox's latest pisspoor release ;P

<= expert

fact of the matter is that i make tens of thousands of dollars a year due to FF's inept programmers. Having my contractors fix pages that were coded perfectly because this or that isn't working in FF. And i'd give that income up in a snap if i could set just one of FF's investors on fire and enjoy a marshmellow over his cajun fried corps.

dano: if only that were a real pic and not simply an overlay i might be swayed, haha

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote