MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Internet Explorer sucks!

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
attention
Lightweight

attention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
Maybe DW, but only because people and companies (like my clients, for example) spend hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars to make pages work for Firefox's latest pisspoor release ;P

<= expert

fact of the matter is that i make tens of thousands of dollars a year due to FF's inept programmers. Having my contractors fix pages that were coded perfectly because this or that isn't working in FF. And i'd give that income up in a snap if i could set just one of FF's investors on fire and enjoy a marshmellow over his cajun fried corps.
Heh... as guy who knows very little about this stuff... if I recall, it was IE that started with their proprietary style attrs that started all the incompatibility... mostly to make their exported html office docs have the same look and feel as their desktop counterparts.

simply put, every browser has their bugs... but IE's problem stem from windows motive to dominate... and only adhere to standards set by microsoft.
attention is offline   Reply With Quote