MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Internet Explorer sucks!

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
attention
Lightweight

attention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
Firefox is absolutely the emo of internet browsers. look at you guys and your firefox... so brooding, so unique and mysterious. haha

sure. the fact remains that only one of the three 'major' (i quote 'major' because there is really only one 'major' browser) display code properly. That browser is Internet Explorer.

FF's lack of patents doesn't really factor into useability, but for the 'standards' set by MS... those 'standards' weren't really set by MS but they do happen to be the language of the internet. the one that works anyways. FF is like the retarded step cousin mumbling about crayon tacos in the corner.
I'll agree with most of what yer saying but...

I like to believe that FF is simply raging against the machine known as M$.

If it means going against the M$ 'internet' grain... then I say 'bring it'... anything to counter the M$ IE behemoth.

For the record, Im completely bias... since I hate windoze... having coded part of the OS for win98/NT
attention is offline   Reply With Quote