MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any WoW players on these forums?

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #85 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
Holy crap is the XP nice, we were playin last night for a while, easy quests were netting us close to 3k xp, at level 18. if we wernt dilly dally'ing so much, and i didnt go to the wrong area for a quest so many times we coulda done better. i went from 15 to 21, and she went from 13 to 20. one quest that dropped of a rare spawn in the barrens got us 7200xp.
Pick up the hierloom chest and shoulders if you can. Another 20% more xp per kill and quest turn in.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

“I don’t know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching.” – Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote