MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Internet Explorer sucks!

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 02:56 AM   #39 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
FF is the ****. IE blows. I will never use it again unless I am forced to at gunpoint! All the webpages I go to look just fine! FIREFOX > ALL
I agree with this but I tend to use chrome these days but absolutely hate IE.

The only times I use IE is when I use something online that is only compatible with IE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Am I the only guy who loves Chrome? Seriously I downloaded it a month ago and think its the be all end all of web browsing. I have tried FireFox and its the I cant believe its not butter of web browser its a slightly faster version of the last version of IE.
I love Chrome and I've been using it for the last few months and don't have any complaints yet.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote