MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Internet Explorer sucks!

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 05:53 AM   #41 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
IE is a sinkhole of security issues. Any self respecting Business would NEVER use IE for that simple fact. Compatability issues are much less of a problem than liability issues.

BTW, Chrome > Every other broswer. For serious.

Quote:
Try Firefox and you will see. Don't listen to the haters. It IS faster and everything displays fine for me. Plus you can get kickass add ons like adblock which I love. Never look at ads again!
While somewhat true, FF is not faster than Chrome or Safari (or anything that uses WebKit) because of it's threading capabilities. Also, instead of installing a bunch of unnecessary add-ons that will bog down the computer's memory, why not make a HOSTS file and be done with it all together? Sure it's ever so slightly more difficult, but it also improves security dramatically regardless of the Browser.

Firefox is a slow memory hog. Chrome is fast as all hell and seems to be way more productive to me. Especially with it's built in search functions and the like.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote