MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Strikeforce go Head to Head vs. the UFC? 2 articles

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
mtt_c
Flyweight

mtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura aboutmtt_c has a spectacular aura about
If I owned Strikeforce (don't know the guy's name) I would want to get my shit straight and then go after UFC as hard as I could. There is no reason to believe that the UFC wants any competition. Forest G. said it right, "Who cares if I piss him off, what's he gonna do punch me?"

I would have banners that stated Fedor as the most feared fighter in MMA, and that Rogers is the next Mike Tyson...
I would advertise on WWE, ECW, and boxing promotions.

And I would definitely try to put on fights just like Griffin vs. Bonnar 1, two tough guys beating the shite out of each other.

For Strikeforce, they have to maintain profitability, just like the UFC does. They should cover production, licensing, salaries, profit margin while trying to expand.

Last edited by mtt_c : 09-12-2009 at 07:42 PM.
mtt_c is offline   Reply With Quote