MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tired of waiting, Shields just wants to fight
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Breadfan View Post
According to his Twitter account, Mayhem definitely looks forward to fighting Jacare but isn't avoiding Shields.
Attn Jacare: you RAN from me in Dream and made me CHASE you to Strikeforce for less money. When we meet, you'll regret it.
Attn everyone. I have never ducked anyone. Look at my record- I have an irrational lack of fear, or concern about losing.
Both would be fun! Skilled guys that will let me prove my skills RT @madymyheart who would you
Wow, Miller is a total tool!

He got beaten by Jacare once already then caused a no contest (which should have been DQ win for Jacare) with his own stupid mistake. Jacare is tier 1 BJJ guy with no reason to "run" from Miller. Miller is clearly ducking Shields and using that NC vs. Jacare to buy some time. Yawn...

I would rather see Shields vs. Jacare to be honest because I don't think Miller got anything in his arsenal to derail either of them. Give Miller some lower tier opponent so he doesn't have to keep stalling the fight.

"When I land that left hook, the fight will be over." -Paul Daley (He called it!)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome