MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tired of waiting, Shields just wants to fight

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Diokhan
Featherweight

Diokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadfan View Post
According to his Twitter account, Mayhem definitely looks forward to fighting Jacare but isn't avoiding Shields.
Quote:
quote:
Attn Jacare: you RAN from me in Dream and made me CHASE you to Strikeforce for less money. When we meet, you'll regret it.
Quote:
Attn everyone. I have never ducked anyone. Look at my record- I have an irrational lack of fear, or concern about losing.
Quote:
Both would be fun! Skilled guys that will let me prove my skills RT @madymyheart who would you
Wow, Miller is a total tool!

He got beaten by Jacare once already then caused a no contest (which should have been DQ win for Jacare) with his own stupid mistake. Jacare is tier 1 BJJ guy with no reason to "run" from Miller. Miller is clearly ducking Shields and using that NC vs. Jacare to buy some time. Yawn...

I would rather see Shields vs. Jacare to be honest because I don't think Miller got anything in his arsenal to derail either of them. Give Miller some lower tier opponent so he doesn't have to keep stalling the fight.