MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Friend's MMA Videos (Backyard!)

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
-Jesus-
MMA Fanatic

-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about-Jesus- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernlynx View Post
^Agreed^ The kid was swinging way too wildly, all it takes is that one 'oops' to the throat and someone is seriously hurt - then comes the inevitable media draw on the ufc dvds in the kid's bedroom. Seriously, how hard is it to google 'mma events' in your area and sign up for a fight card? It takes ten minutes and you'll be fighting real competitors in a regulated fight.
Eh, Well we live in Kansas. Not to much MMA going on here really, and we're 17. I'd love to fight actually, same with this kid. If you could help me out in finding events here, then hell that'll be sick.

Sorry for the... disappointment I guess, If someone was extremely hurt, I doubt we'll put up the video.
-Jesus- is offline   Reply With Quote