MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is anyone else sick of the way the Diaz brothers act..

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #53 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
I have no issue with missing a conference call, its not a good thing promotionally but its not something that makes him look bad either, they said he was busy trying to cut and didn't feel like taking the call so it seems to me like the people that do dislike him look for any reason to jump on him.

About the marijuana pain relief, its not effective at treating acute pain and is "mildly" effective for chronic pain but only if its taken daily even then ibuprofen is more effective.

My wife is a oncology nurse and she deals will medical marijuana on a daily basis, we've had many talks about the subject and some of you seem misinformed if you think pain relief from Marijuana had a effect on the outcome of that fight.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote