MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is anyone else sick of the way the Diaz brothers act..

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #56 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
i've smoked for about ten years and never felt any numbness as a result, in fact i would be fairly scared if i did and probably not smoke as a result. works well as an anti-nauseant and appetite enhancer. nonetheless, meclizine is a great anti-nauseant and is not on the banned substances list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
LOL at Toxics quote...he said he took a "dose" of marijuana....awesome!!!!

CC420
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
lol ya i couldnt tell if that was a joke or not, lol...
It was supposed to sound that way, would you prefer if I said I got high as **** once? Hex I gotta agree strongly on the appetite suppressant but argue the anti nauseant because lets face it when ever I used to smoke the shit I'd eat such crap that my stomach would rot instantly,hell I ate a one pound chocolate bunny once while high and to this day I cant get through a chocolate bar without getting sick despite it being over 10 years.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote