MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is anyone else sick of the way the Diaz brothers act..

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #59 (permalink)
jcal
Lightweight

jcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
It was supposed to sound that way, would you prefer if I said I got high as **** once? Hex I gotta agree strongly on the appetite suppressant but argue the anti nauseant because lets face it when ever I used to smoke the shit I'd eat such crap that my stomach would rot instantly,hell I ate a one pound chocolate bunny once while high and to this day I cant get through a chocolate bar without getting sick despite it being over 10 years.
*** thats funny, I know what ya mean but wasnt the chocolate white by that time? Oh! my bad! I thought you meant you ate your bunny that was ten years old.
jcal is offline   Reply With Quote