MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is anyone else sick of the way the Diaz brothers act..

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #60 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
I have no issue with missing a conference call, its not a good thing promotionally but its not something that makes him look bad either, they said he was busy trying to cut and didn't feel like taking the call so it seems to me like the people that do dislike him look for any reason to jump on him.

About the marijuana pain relief, its not effective at treating acute pain and is "mildly" effective for chronic pain but only if its taken daily even then ibuprofen is more effective.

My wife is a oncology nurse and she deals will medical marijuana on a daily basis, we've had many talks about the subject and some of you seem misinformed if you think pain relief from Marijuana had a effect on the outcome of that fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarethUFC View Post
he does him self no Favs... 1/2 a pound over at the weigh-ins... maybe the time he missed from the call, he could have been in the steamroom

Seems from the above post he was....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
He isnt getting his last rights... The Pope talks to God directly, so in essence Brock is recieving a Blessing from God Himself, to have the strength to make Carwins face a smear on the canvas right next to Frank's.

CC you know i gotta bust chops, but werent you saying you disliked Brock for well basically the same reason?

i know i gotta stop, im in an area of hijacking this thread... sorry folks. hate Nick respect his skills and toughness.... yadda yadda.... ok were back on topic again!

No cuz when I say they tell it like it is I mean they dont lie. Nick has admitted smoking weed and gives dumb ass reasons as to why it actually might help his performance. Nate mainly I like cuz of how he was on the show and the fact that he is ready to scrap with whoever......

Not sure why you compare that to Brock, not being afraid to say what you think is one thing, but since you asked Brock disrespects the fans and the sport by shitting on their sponsers and geting in the face of a guy that was sorta out on his feet.....Diaz Bros dont do shit like that...

Not the same thing

CC420
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote