MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather's Comments on the UFC

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
daveh98
Flyweight

daveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of light
Ok one simple question for everyone; but let's take the he said/she said out of it (dana and floyd are very similar hype machines).

Why is it OK for brock lesnar to be a 1 dimentional fighter and make the transition to MMA and learn the other modalities but a boxer cannot? Why is it that IF floyd tried MMA, we are all ASSUMING he would not train the other disciplines? He is a freak athlete, just like Lesnar. He finds the tiniest mistakes every single opponent makes and capitalizes on it. I am actually a big mayweather hater, but can appreciate his skill set. I just don't get why people assume boxers would only box an MMA fighter in an MMA match. A bit of hypocritical logic me thinks...
daveh98 is offline   Reply With Quote