MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is anyone else sick of the way the Diaz brothers act..

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
Godzuki
Flyweight

Godzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to allGodzuki is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
It was supposed to sound that way, would you prefer if I said I got high as **** once? Hex I gotta agree strongly on the appetite suppressant but argue the anti nauseant because lets face it when ever I used to smoke the shit I'd eat such crap that my stomach would rot instantly,hell I ate a one pound chocolate bunny once while high and to this day I cant get through a chocolate bar without getting sick despite it being over 10 years.
It was the chocolate that made you sick, not the weed. lol

I've been a heavy pot-head for over 20 years and can attest that it is definitely an anti-nauseate.

My girlfriend had this condition when pregnant (can't remember the name) which is basically an extreme form of morning sickness, except that you're sick all the time and can't keep anything down (even water). Weed was the only thing that worked in stimulating her appetite and abating her nausea.

Saying that, if you smoke too much (especially when you're not used to it or have been drinking) you can make yourself feel pretty sick/shitty. I still throw the odd "Whitey" (as we call it over here) now and again, when I get a little greedy.
Cub Swanson
Aoki
Matt Brown
Ian McCall
Matt Riddle
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote