MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is anyone else sick of the way the Diaz brothers act..

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #70 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
So your saying to me that you think Elite XC and The UFC are similar.....Those situations are totally diff......Elite XC doesnt exist and never had the sponsers or fan base that the UFC does.......Nick or Nate didnt shit on their sponsers or the ORG's sponsers.....

The acts are similar, but my point was more towards the fact that the UFC has never been smeared like that, no one really cares about Elite XC or what was Elite XC and their freakshow Bimbo.......

CC420
so.... because it happened in a smaller show, on showtime instead of ppv, and they didnt mention something about a sponsor, that makes it alright?

CC i still like ya dude and have fun debating ya, im just not gettin this one... sorry.

plus no one mentioned that the UFC slandered a sponsor, it was always about Brock. Bud Light never pulled any sponsorship money from the UFC nor did any other sponsors, so again im not quite getting where your comming from.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote