MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Look at this 305 pound monster: can he beat Brock?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Diokhan
Featherweight

Diokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level now
Quote:
If you've had a really screwed up life and died, Mariusz Pudzianowski would be the first person that would greet you in Hell. Mariusz Pudzianowski is the reason why you will never be that other guy in the picture. Last month we told you the World's Strongest Man was training with Mechzilla and Shao-Kahn to remove skeletons from humans. Now Mariusz Pudzianowski has grown weary of dismembering training partners and punching camels in the grill. Dude is making his MMA debut on December 11th 2009 at KSW in Poland and someone got drunk, lost a bet and is now his opponent. I'm not sure who this guy is, looks like he has a tattoo of Michael Rapaport on his left bicep. Whoever he is, he's not me...and that makes me sleep well at night.
Haha, cracked me up.

Seems to be just another participant for japanese freak-show fights (vs. Sapp maybe? :P), because he is like 35 yeard old already and apparently has no mma background yet.
Have to agree with the guy who wrote the article; even though I got solid kickboxing background I would stay the **** away from this guy if for some reason I got offered a fight against him (about 100 pound weight disadvantage ftl ), unless the payroll had atleast 6 digits.

Last edited by Diokhan : 09-16-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Diokhan is offline   Reply With Quote