MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva vs Cheick Kongo / Cro Cop

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2009, 12:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
lpbigd4444
Bantamweight

lpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Do you honestly believe a Russian Sambo Champion would have trouble taking Anderson Silva down?
Look I'm not trying to start yet another how good is Fedor argument I'm just sayin Anderson gets a lot bigger when he moves up in weight and his KO power improves dramatically and Fedor's only chance is to take Anderson down because he would have no chance on the feet and it is a bitt easier to position yourself to defend the takedown if you know for sure it is coming. I think Anderson would get taken down at some point if the fight dragged on but I think Anderson can beat Fedor in an mma fight.
MW-Chael Sonnen
WW-All hail GSP
LW-Frankie Edgar
FW-Kenny Florian & Mark Hominick
BW-Don't really have one but I love their fights
lpbigd4444 is offline   Reply With Quote