MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Fight Night 19 : Diaz vs. Guillard

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #83 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Im not tryin to say that he doesnt have a good ground game, I would def say that Diaz has a better one.......Melvin just always seems to be on the mat on his knees with his hands on his head as if to indicate.....shit how did I fall for that............

Very true I dont believe he wont get caught by Nate, and with Nate comming off two losses i feel like I know why they have him fighting someone like Melvin....who at one point was on his way out of the UFC...or close at least.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekou View Post
yeah yeah...the whole "calibre of fighter" arguement is getting old, no offense. Joe Daddy got subbed by Chris Brennan (for Jah's sake).

Its all relative.

Nailed it....

CC420
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote