MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I am rooting for Rampage/Kimbo

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
Diokhan
Featherweight

Diokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level now
The moment I saw Greg Jackson in Rashad's team I knew how this season will end up going.

My prediction (and wish) is that Justin Wren wins the whole thing. The guy has very solid wrestling background, pretty heavy hands and trains with Travis Lutter so his bjj must be pretty solid too. Plus the guy is only 22 years old so he has way more potential than guys like Sims and Nelson do on a long run. Combine all that with the fact that he'll have Greg Jackson as a cornerman and you got pretty solid candidate to win the whole damn thing.