MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ESPN Coverage Of Fight Night Is Disgraceful

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
just finished watching after sky+ing it lastnight as i had work early this morning. Broadcast cut off maybe 3 seconds after guillard tapped. when i pay for a premium service, i expect a premium service.

And frankly i dont give a hoot whether americans, canadians, or martians get adverts between rounds, it doesnt mean i have to enjoy it. personally i think it takes alot away from the enjoyment and intensity of the fights, and theres no need for them to do it.

102 coverage was great. I'm hoping they only went half-assed because it was Fight Night, and 103 will be ok.

Side note, can us brits view pre-lim fights before 103 too? or is that just for the U.S.?

Well I know they are planning on showing the prelims on spike on sat for free so you might be able to get them as well....

Thats all I heard though....

CC420
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote