Hope all is well with you guys and gals, lets cut to the chase...
...I feel bad that the UFC brings in marquee names and I watch the event for Wiman and Hardonk lol, I always root for the underdog I guess and because of that the preliminary fights always seem more appealing.
-I'm hoping Hardonk can whether the early storm and control Kongo, but I see a loss from either decision or strikes early on for Hardonk...maybe Hardonk could sub him but I'm not putting any hopes on that.
-I think Wiman will grind out this fight, Stout has flashes of brilliance that he just never seems to capitalize on fully.
-I'm hoping for victories for both Quarry and Loiseau, I think Quarry is an awesome striker with a ton of heart, and I just hate Ed Herman ever since TUF3 lol...don't go easy on those elbows Loiseau!!!
-As for the two headliners...I'm not too bothered about these, I don't know why but I'm not jazzed enough. I think Liddell will win, but it certainly won't be pretty, he'll counter-strike his way to a decision...Silva-Leites? I want Silva to win this one, if only just to see if Bisping can topple him, I really wanna see that fight somewhere down the line.
* Middleweight champ Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites
* Chuck Liddell vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
* Luis Cane vs. Steve Cantwell
* Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Brian Stann
* Ed Herman vs. David Loiseau
* Jason MacDonald vs. Nate Quarry
* Xavier Foupa-Pokam vs. Denis Kang
* Cheick Kongo vs. Antoni Hardonk
* Sam Stout vs. Matt Wiman
* David Bielkheden vs. Mark Bocek
* Ryo Chonan vs. T.J. Grant
Here are my picks in bold...lets see if I lose any more ridiculous amounts of forum credit on my bets lol...96 was not good for me lol.
Total Comments 2
Total Trackbacks 0