Your phone? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Cellular Phones Discussion of your cellular phone or mobile device. Ringtones, Wallpapers, and all sorts of other things include how-to hack your phone!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
                     
It's a great phone. I have the older version and one of my friends has the new Blackjack 2 and both of them are great. It has internet explorer and everything else you could want in a smart phone plus it's easy to use.
MJB23 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
It's a great phone. I have the older version and one of my friends has the new Blackjack 2 and both of them are great. It has internet explorer and everything else you could want in a smart phone plus it's easy to use.
It is either the A737 for 80 due today or Blackjack for 100 due today. And I feel like the extra 20 is worth it. I read somewhere you can sync it with you windows media player for music and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
post #13 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:08 PM
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
                     
It comes with a program you install on your computer and then it wirelessly syncs with your computer to download songs and word documents and stuff like that off your computer. I think it can also send documents you type on the phone to your computer that way but I havent tried that. I think for another 20 bucks you'll be much happier with the Blackjack, plus it looks better then the A737.
MJB23 is offline  
post #14 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
                     
Yeah, plus I don't have to worry about someone being dumb and breaking it (since it's not a slider or a flip phone). Im glad you posted in here before I left mj. I am going in a few minutes.

w00t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
post #15 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:14 PM
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
                     
It's really hard to break. I've dropped mine so many times and it even took two plunges into the toilet before it finally stopped working. I was going to get the iphone after that but the Blackjack is so good I got another one. You'll definetly like it.
MJB23 is offline  
post #16 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
It's really hard to break. I've dropped mine so many times and it even took two plunges into the toilet before it finally stopped working. I was going to get the iphone after that but the Blackjack is so good I got another one. You'll definetly like it.
Whenever I take my phone in the bathroom I use speakerphone and set it on the counter. Wouldn't want my phone covered in feces or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
post #17 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:19 PM
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
                     
Luckily the toilet had already been flushed both times. The first time I had it sitting on the sink next to the toilet and accidentally knocked it in and the second time I had it in my sweatshirt pocket and when I turned around to walk out it flew out of my pocket and landed right in the toilet. That's the one that finally broke it.
MJB23 is offline  
post #18 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
Luckily the toilet had already been flushed both times. The first time I had it sitting on the sink next to the toilet and accidentally knocked it in and the second time I had it in my sweatshirt pocket and when I turned around to walk out it flew out of my pocket and landed right in the toilet. That's the one that finally broke it.
There's a decent gap between the counter and toilet. So if it did knock off it would fall in the trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
post #19 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:39 PM
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
                     
In my bathroom theres not so I was SOL.
MJB23 is offline  
post #20 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Banned
 
bbjd7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 11,605
Blog Entries: 3
                     
I got the Env2

And I love it. Very good phone has a great camera and works as an MP3 player.
bbjd7 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome