UFC 205 Championship Pick 'em - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Championship Pick 'em League MMAForum's Pick 'em League where members can compete to see who can predict the MMA fights best.

 20Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 07:58 PM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 16,010
Blog Entries: 2
                     
In hindsight I was more confident in that Miller pick that I placed him
dudeabides likes this.

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Featherweight
 
boatoar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,484
                     
was able to catch that last one. Didn't look at our picks, but same eh? haha. Dude, I shouldn't have changed my Pennington pick. **** sakes, that may have won it! all about method now I guess. Jo Daddy I changed my pick at the eleventh hour. Shit.
boatoar is offline  
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Colossal-weight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,360
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatoar View Post
was able to catch that last one. Didn't look at our picks, but same eh? haha. Dude, I shouldn't have changed my Pennington pick. **** sakes, that may have won it! all about method now I guess. Jo Daddy I changed my pick at the eleventh hour. Shit.
Ha, and i changed a wrong pick... to a right pick with Khabib. Was regretting it after the first 2 mins too, but then Khabib happened.





Look at my belt ^^
Joabbuac is offline  
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 02:10 AM Thread Starter
Gabba Gabba Hey

 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 20,408
                     
The results are on pg 2 if anybody wants to see. What a title fight scrap you guys had, and congrats to Joab. GG to HOGH in ours.



dudeabides is offline  
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 02:20 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,360
                     
That really was the Woodley-Thompson of CPL matches, 4 points decided it, unlucky Boatoar, that draw saved my ass.

I barely even know "who the fook" any of you are, so uhhh... make your cases, any time, any place, any event... motherfukrs...

dudeabides likes this.





Look at my belt ^^
Joabbuac is offline  
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 02:29 AM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 16,010
Blog Entries: 2
                     
That was really the Conor Vs Alvarez of CPL performances. Fk outta here Andrus.

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 04:04 AM
Cole World
 
Andrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Estonia
Posts: 1,952
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
That was really the Conor Vs Alvarez of CPL performances. Fk outta here Andrus.
Thank you. I don't know what happened, went in pretty confident with my picks. And then everything went wrong....
dudeabides and ClydebankBlitz like this.



Andrus is offline  
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 01:39 PM
Featherweight
 
boatoar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,484
                     
Congrats to mah man Jo.

Now, gimme dat rematch! my method of victory predictions were brutal. Thought I won as I thought I had Frankie ud. sub 2? fack, haha.
Don't think I've ever picked 100% same guys as someone before.

Also, never change your picks last minute guys. Cost me dat strap. Not sure why I felt rocky would win, but I chickened out. Fellas at bookie beatdown convinced me otherwise.

Great fights, did awesome on my real $ bets and Conor put on a masterclass. Only way I could be happier is if Wonderboy won the strap too.

Put $5 on draw in that after the fourth. Seemed hyper likely. +1400. Should have done much more. The book originally marked it a loser too. Fukin buffer.
boatoar is offline  
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 10:18 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,360
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatoar View Post
Congrats to mah man Jo.

Now, gimme dat rematch! my method of victory predictions were brutal. Thought I won as I thought I had Frankie ud. sub 2? fack, haha.
Don't think I've ever picked 100% same guys as someone before.

Also, never change your picks last minute guys. Cost me dat strap. Not sure why I felt rocky would win, but I chickened out. Fellas at bookie beatdown convinced me otherwise.

Great fights, did awesome on my real $ bets and Conor put on a masterclass. Only way I could be happier is if Wonderboy won the strap too.

Put $5 on draw in that after the fourth. Seemed hyper likely. +1400. Should have done much more. The book originally marked it a loser too. Fukin buffer.
It wasn't like they were all favorites either, both took a few risks... just ended up being the same risks

Ill give you that instant, annoy everybody rematch, since it was so close, what card looks good to you?

We probably won on a lot of similar bets too...

Had Conor Ko 2, Romero to win,Boetsch ko, Frankie on ponts and Jim-Miller to win. Lost on Michel Johnson, Joanna ko and Woodley KO

So... little better than double my money, not a bad night.
boatoar likes this.





Look at my belt ^^
Joabbuac is offline  
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2016, 08:46 AM
'England Elite'
 
hixxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,026
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
That really was the Woodley-Thompson of CPL matches, 4 points decided it, unlucky Boatoar, that draw saved my ass.

I barely even know "who the fook" any of you are, so uhhh... make your cases, any time, any place, any event... motherfukrs...

Just remember Joab, i smash you every time we fight...

I agree that you should give boatoar an instant rematch though, considering he has defended the title a few times, and the fact your fight was so close.

Im 6-1 with 3 wins over you since losing the title.

Just remember, I am waiting, and watching.



2012 FFL WINNER
CPL RECORDS
UFC 56-32-3 Strikeforce 10-4
hixxy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome