Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Debate Club debating in a friendly environment

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #41 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,536
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Do you have any evidence of this? If you have none, then this point is irrelevant. You cannot use the bible to prove the bible,
The biggest proof of the Bible are the Jews themselves
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
box
Come and Take em
 
box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,482
box Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crosses
Religion was created as a way to control the masses, nothing more.
__________________
_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________
box is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,536
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
Religion was created as a way to control the masses, nothing more.
Proof?

EDIT : If you believe in the Bible, then you would realize that it would not control the masses. As it many times says the world will shun you and there will be few of you.
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 12:41 AM   #44 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Couchwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: the couch
Posts: 2,677
Couchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Proof?

EDIT : If you believe in the Bible, then you would realize that it would not control the masses. As it many times says the world will shun you and there will be few of you.
I think the fact that he wrote "Religion was created as a way to control the masses, nothing more." indicates that he does not believe in the bible.
Couchwarrior is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #45 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,963
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
Religion was created as a way to control the masses, nothing more.
Most religions, yeah you're right. The few religions that were not created/used to control masses are the ancient religions of Egypt/South America and of course Paganism, which pretty much all religions have followed and/or copied from.

Proof? Theres Fooking loads of it. First, check out this link. Its a chart which basially, quite basically, gives you information on nearly every known religion.

http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

Christianity, Judaism, any of them, look at their logos, emblems/symbols etc. They are all copied from the ancient religions such as paganism. The swastika, used was copied. The 'evil' pentagram of so called satanists, is actually a logo used in paganism. The Christians over the years changed the meaning of the logo to represent evil, while in fact it was originally one of the many Pagan symbols. Its earliest know use was 3500 BC, so a little bit before Christianity.

Read any book by Dan Brown.

Scientology is the worst one. Created by a Freemason, as I've discussed before Freemasonary was infiltrated by the Illuminati in the late 1700s. Its the most recent religion created to cobtrol the masses. They want everyone to be scientologists. Thats why we see so many celebrities calling themselves scientologists. Celebs are influential, so the Illuminati believe we will simply copy them, leading to a one world religion, one world totalitarian state.

Look at the bottom of the one Dollar bill. Novus Ordo Seclorum. Secular world order.

I've gone off on one here but I challenge anyone to debate this with me. I've spent years researching esoteric history and the mystery schools/religions, theres so much pre-programming going on, through religion, media, social etiquette etc, more and more people are waking up. Don't get left behind.

Question more.
__________________

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.

Last edited by Dr Gonzo : 04-25-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Dr Gonzo is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 2,437
TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Most religions, yeah you're right. The few religions that were not created/used to control masses are the ancient religions of Egypt/South America and of course Paganism, which pretty much all religions have followed and/or copied from.

Proof? Theres Fooking loads of it. First, check out this link. Its a chart which basially, quite basically, gives you information on nearly every known religion.

http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

Christianity, Judaism, any of them, look at their logos, emblems/symbols etc. They are all copied from the ancient religions such as paganism. The swastika, used was copied. The 'evil' pentagram of so called satanists, is actually a logo used in paganism. The Christians over the years changed the meaning of the logo to represent evil, while in fact it was originally one of the many Pagan symbols. Its earliest know use was 3500 BC, so a little bit before Christianity.

Read any book by Dan Brown.

Scientology is the worst one. Created by a Freemason, as I've discussed before Freemasonary was infiltrated by the Illuminati in the late 1700s. Its the most recent religion created to cobtrol the masses. They want everyone to be scientologists. Thats why we see so many celebrities calling themselves scientologists. Celebs are influential, so the Illuminati believe we will simply copy them, leading to a one world religion, one world totalitarian state.

Look at the bottom of the one Dollar bill. Novus Ordo Seclorum. Secular world order.

I've gone off on one here but I challenge anyone to debate this with me. I've spent years researching esoteric history and the mystery schools/religions, theres so much pre-programming going on, through religion, media, social etiquette etc, more and more people are waking up. Don't get left behind.

Question more.
Myron ***an, have you come back from the dead?
TanyaJade is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #47 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,536
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
How was Christianity used to control the masses? If you have any knowledge of the Bible and what it says you will know that it literally says you will be rebuked by the world and accepted by few.. so how exactly is it to control the masses?
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 9,605
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
This section is not meant for 1 liner, throw away posts, and this debate has been over for a while so I will close the thread.

This section is made for in-depth, long winded posts with supporting evidence (and links to them), etc. Check Spoken and my posts in the first 3 pages or so to see the kind of posts/discussion this section requires.

If you want to make a new thread on religion, please feel free to do so they are interesting threads, but look at SpoKen's opening post in this thread to understand the type of post you must make, and my posts following his to understand the type of response required. This isn't a "type a paragraph or single line" section.

PM me if you want more information.
__________________



Click Images Above
M.C is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios