Originally Posted by luckbox
It's a great book, and yes it will.
You wouldnt believe how often the word hobbit comes up in an intellectual day to day conversation. It's a blessing in disguise that I read that book!
Worst Studies in English Class
1) Cinema Paradiso - Awesome film, but come on, that shits in Italian.
2) Philadelphiia Here I Come - They made reading even more boring. It's impressive really. Another day over for old screwballs.
3) Hobbit - Lord of the Rings is alright, but this, this is not.
4) Merchant of Venice - This whole build up...for THAT? You cant take a pound of flesh AND the blood? Jerry McGuire watch out.
5) Macbeth - No one with a scottish accent in the movie. You disgust me!