What do you do for Entertainment? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Entertainment The new cool place to hang out! Come and discuss movies, tv shows, video games, music, or anything else you can think of!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 10:25 AM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
I like to smoke weed and game. Some weed and watch movies. Smoke weed and go to the Wildlife Refuge. Smoke weed and go to sporting events. I LOVE going to sporting events. Going to Oklahoma Sooners home games are the best. Been to too many to count. Travel down to Dallas from time to time, only a 2.5 hour drive. Got a couple buddies down there. Dallas Cowboys stadium is awesome. Oklahoma City is a little over 1 hour drive so I catch OKC Thunder NBA games from time to time. Been to a couple NBA Playoff games. Saw Texas Rangers play in World Series a couple years ago.
Most days though I go to one of my buddies house and smoke some weed and watch some kind of sporting event on TV or something like that. Or we will smoke then game.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 10:53 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,256
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Really into computers. Reading about new parts, building/upgrading my computer, taking classes that range from ms office to programming.

Other than that I play video games like no tomorrow and I try to workout at least a few times a week.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
No shit M.D. Was thinking about making a similar thread yesterday while in bed. Yes I sometimes think about this forum when in bed. Wassup?

Like OUs response.

Love having a smoke with buddies. Laughing my ass off at Family Guy. I probably couldn't do all the things OU said though. I'm a lazy when I'm getting my smoke on.

Love researching things like esoteric history, secret societies, conspiracy theories, economics and politics.

Reading!!! Love me some Dan Brown, Hunter S. Thompson, Forrest Griffin (his book is hilarious), Tom Woolfe, Charles Bukowski, Irvine Welsh, Hubert Selby Jr. Thats it for fiction. As far as non-fiction goes, any book thats about esoteric history, conspiracies, MMA, economics, Politics, the media, general history....etc

Love my music. Hip-Hop. NOT THE SHIT IN THE CHARTS! ITS NOT HIP HOP! ITS HIP-POP. Hopsin, Biggie, 2Pac, Big L, Big Pun, SwizZz, Jared Benton, theres too many to name. 90s Indie music like Ash, Shed Seven, Embrace, The Charlatans, Suede. Old school too, Jimi, Bob Marley, Rolling Stones, The Beatles (mainly John Lennon), Jefferson Airplane, Bob Dylan. And finally Dance music!!! AGAIN, NOT THE SHIT IN THE CHARTS. ITS ALL CRAP. F*CK DAVID GUETTA. I actually mean, The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, (old) Pendulum, Groove Armada, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Fatboy Slim.

As for TV. I hate it. Its all shit. The only things I watch are Football, MMA and cartoons.

Think I've covered everything.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 11:49 AM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
No shit M.D. Was thinking about making a similar thread yesterday while in bed. Yes I sometimes think about this forum when in bed. Wassup?

Like OUs response.

Love having a smoke with buddies. Laughing my ass off at Family Guy. I probably couldn't do all the things OU said though. I'm a lazy when I'm getting my smoke on.

Love researching things like esoteric history, secret societies, conspiracy theories, economics and politics.

Reading!!! Love me some Dan Brown, Hunter S. Thompson, Forrest Griffin (his book is hilarious), Tom Woolfe, Charles Bukowski, Irvine Welsh, Hubert Selby Jr. Thats it for fiction. As far as non-fiction goes, any book thats about esoteric history, conspiracies, MMA, economics, Politics, the media, general history....etc

Love my music. Hip-Hop. NOT THE SHIT IN THE CHARTS! ITS NOT HIP HOP! ITS HIP-POP. Hopsin, Biggie, 2Pac, Big L, Big Pun, SwizZz, Jared Benton, theres too many to name. 90s Indie music like Ash, Shed Seven, Embrace, The Charlatans, Suede. Old school too, Jimi, Bob Marley, Rolling Stones, The Beatles (mainly John Lennon), Jefferson Airplane, Bob Dylan. And finally Dance music!!! AGAIN, NOT THE SHIT IN THE CHARTS. ITS ALL CRAP. F*CK DAVID GUETTA. I actually mean, The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, (old) Pendulum, Groove Armada, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Fatboy Slim.

As for TV. I hate it. Its all shit. The only things I watch are Football, MMA and cartoons.

Think I've covered everything.
I'm a professional smoker so I'm a pretty high functioning pothead. Don't get me wrong I can have a few sessions and get super baked if I want to have some couch lock and just lay around being lazy. That's what I will do before I watch a movie. But getting baked and going to out the Wildlife Refuge and checking out buffalo(bison) and all the beautiful scenery it's pretty cool from time to time. Can also go fishing out there.

EDIT: Also Breaking Bad, SOA, Pawn Stars, Mudcats, Swamp People, Always Sunny in Philadelphia are a few shows worth watching when baked.
OU is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I'm a professional smoker so I'm a pretty high functioning pothead. Don't get me wrong I can have a few sessions and get super baked if I want to have some couch lock and just lay around being lazy. That's what I will do before I watch a movie. But getting baked and going to out the Wildlife Refuge and checking out buffalo(bison) and all the beautiful scenery it's pretty cool from time to time. Can also go fishing out there.

EDIT: Also Breaking Bad, SOA, Pawn Stars, Mudcats, Swamp People, Always Sunny in Philadelphia are a few shows worth watching when baked.
Me too man! Well, not the functioning bit. Smoked for about 10 years, pretty much constantly but can never be arsed to do stuff unless I'm sober before I begin. Going to the Wildlife refuge sounds cool as shit though. Nothing like that around my hood.

As for the shows you have recommended, I've been told before that Braking Bad and Always Sunny are good shows but I need to watch them from the beginning, which is effort. Of the other shows you have mentioned, I recognise a few, they're all 'reality shows' right? F*ck that dude. Hate reality shows. Most of the time its staged anyway.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:12 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Me too man! Well, not the functioning bit. Smoked for about 10 years, pretty much constantly but can never be arsed to do stuff unless I'm sober before I begin. Going to the Wildlife refuge sounds cool as shit though. Nothing like that around my hood.

As for the shows you have recommended, I've been told before that Braking Bad and Always Sunny are good shows but I need to watch them from the beginning, which is effort. Of the other shows you have mentioned, I recognise a few, they're all 'reality shows' right? F*ck that dude. Hate reality shows. Most of the time its staged anyway.
Yeah the Wildlife Refuge is pretty cool. I should really go more often then I do. They have a few places setup out there. The "mountains" are really tall hills at this point but it is the oldest range in the US and one of the oldest in the World. So over time they have been worn down. The tallest one out there is called Mount Scott http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Scott_%28Oklahoma%29
it has a road you can drive up all the way to the top. Good for the lazy hiker lol. We have others that have trails setup and depending on which one you go on you will see different animals.

As for the shows. If you have Netflix then Sunny, SOA and Breaking Bad are all on there and you can see them from the beginning. On the others, yes they are reality shows but they also involve some interesting historical items on there. You can tell portions of it are somewhat "scripted" but the items found or brought in are real and that's the fun part. Also with Mudcats and Swamp people the actual hunt of the crocs or catfish is very real. Mudcats takes place in Oklahoma and I have been to most of the lakes they go to on the show so that adds to my personal interest.

EDIT: Question, what is the quality of the bud you smoke?
OU is offline  
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Yeah the Wildlife Refuge is pretty cool. I should really go more often then I do. They have a few places setup out there. The "mountains" are really tall hills at this point but it is the oldest range in the US and one of the oldest in the World. So over time they have been worn down. The tallest one out there is called Mount Scott http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Scott_%28Oklahoma%29
it has a road you can drive up all the way to the top. Good for the lazy hiker lol. We have others that have trails setup and depending on which one you go on you will see different animals.

As for the shows. If you have Netflix then Sunny, SOA and Breaking Bad are all on there and you can see them from the beginning. On the others, yes they are reality shows but they also involve some interesting historical items on there. You can tell portions of it are somewhat "scripted" but the items found or brought in are real and that's the fun part. Also with Mudcats and Swamp people the actual hunt of the crocs or catfish is very real. Mudcats takes place in Oklahoma and I have been to most of the lakes they go to on the show so that adds to my personal interest.
Clicked on that link. You live near there? Amazing! Thats a cool ass view from the top. Have you been to the top?

Not sure if want to watch crocs get merked though. I have watched like half of 2 episodes of Cheaters though. That big over there? Kinda looks like some stuff maybe scripted. If its not then its just horrible. Filming people when their lives arew being destroyed by cheating ho's. Funny ass shit though.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:28 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Clicked on that link. You live near there? Amazing! Thats a cool ass view from the top. Have you been to the top?

Not sure if want to watch crocs get merked though. I have watched like half of 2 episodes of Cheaters though. That big over there? Kinda looks like some stuff maybe scripted. If its not then its just horrible. Filming people when their lives arew being destroyed by cheating ho's. Funny ass shit though.
Yeah I live on the NW edge of Lawton so I'm very close to the Refuge. I can get on the refuge in about 20 minutes from my house. Probably takes 30 minutes before I get to Mt.Scott. I have been there many, many times over the years and I have been to the top many times. It's pretty cool, you can drive up there and then hike in different directions for awhile.
Elk Mountain though is probably the best when it comes to scenery. They have so many paths you can follow and see some cool stuff. Check out some of the pics here.
http://www.summitpost.org/elk-mountain-trail/398209

Cheaters is a very old show lol. It has it's LOL moments. Best one was when the host got stabbed.
But these shows I'm referring you to are not like that at all. They aren't about drama and people interactions like Cheaters, Real World, Jersey Shore and all those kind of shows. It's more like a modern day Antics Roadshow if are familiar with that reference. It's more about the historical items that are brought in. I also like Counts Customs(Counting Cars is the title I think?) and American Restoration because they find junked out classics and restore them back to their prime.

Forgot to mention I can see Mt Scott very well from my house.
OU is offline  
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Yeah I live on the NW edge of Lawton so I'm very close to the Refuge. I can get on the refuge in about 20 minutes from my house. Probably takes 30 minutes before I get to Mt.Scott. I have been there many, many times over the years and I have been to the top many times. It's pretty cool, you can drive up there and then hike in different directions for awhile.
Elk Mountain though is probably the best when it comes to scenery. They have so many paths you can follow and see some cool stuff. Check out some of the pics here.
http://www.summitpost.org/elk-mountain-trail/398209

Cheaters is a very old show lol. It has it's LOL moments. Best one was when the host got stabbed.
But these shows I'm referring you to are not like that at all. They aren't about drama and people interactions like Cheaters, Real World, Jersey Shore and all those kind of shows. It's more like a modern day Antics Roadshow if are familiar with that reference. It's more about the historical items that are brought in. I also like Counts Customs(Counting Cars is the title I think?) and American Restoration because they find junked out classics and restore them back to their prime.

Forgot to mention I can see Mt Scott very well from my house.
Could not be more jealous of where you live. GREEN WITH ENVY I AM!!! I didn't realise that cheaters show was that old. Its on mid-afternoon on some obscure station over here. The host got stabbed? Jebus.

Bolded part. Yeah I get that. The same show needs a little modernising in England. The problem is with BBC over here, they literally flood their stations with antique programs.

As for the EDITED question. What type of bud do I smoke? Well, usually whatever I can get. Usually its some decent chronic. Its not easy getting Cali Crush etc but I can usually get my favourite, Jack Herer. Watched a documentary on Jack aswell. T'was awesome.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
joshua7789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,322
                     
I am pretty busy between work and school, but whenever I have the chance I enjoy drinking heavily and sleeping with morally relaxed women. Its nice because the two activities generally go hand in hand.
joshua7789 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome