What do you do for Entertainment? - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Entertainment The new cool place to hang out! Come and discuss movies, tv shows, video games, music, or anything else you can think of!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Yeah its the subway one. Don't know about you, but I hated the levels that were too big. It'd would take sometimes upto 10 minutes missioning around in a tank, only to get blown up by a f*cking plane. Annoying as hell. I prefered the mid to short range guns so prefered the smaller maps.
Yeah I had to have a nice squad in order to play the bigger maps. TDM takes away the vehicles and that's what I usually played if it was just me and 1 other person. But I liked to use a variety of style to play. I even used the cheap cheat they had with the shoguns and the dart bullets that would allow you to pretty much use it as a sniper. That would really, really piss people off. Also the fully auto shotgun was fun to run around with. I also liked using the fully auto pistol and running around with that. Also like I mentioned I liked putting red dots on semi-auto snipers and using them as mid range guns. That was always fun.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Yeah I had to have a nice squad in order to play the bigger maps. TDM takes away the vehicles and that's what I usually played if it was just me and 1 other person. But I liked to use a variety of style to play. I even used the cheap cheat they had with the shoguns and the dart bullets that would allow you to pretty much use it as a sniper. That would really, really piss people off. Also the fully auto shotgun was fun to run around with. I also liked using the fully auto pistol and running around with that. Also like I mentioned I liked putting red dots on semi-auto snipers and using them as mid range guns. That was always fun.
I never had a headset, found them annoying, so never had a squad I could communicate with. Also, not really alot of friends that played it. So the idea of running around massive maps getting 2 kills and 3 deaths never appealed to me. Even when high. The fully auto shotgun was a blast (pun intended, im on fire today!), you didnt really have to even aim! As soon as you see someone, hold the trigger. I played on a buddys COD black ops 2 the other day. It sucked bad. Its like a cartoon!!




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I never had a headset, found them annoying, so never had a squad I could communicate with. Also, not really alot of friends that played it. So the idea of running around massive maps getting 2 kills and 3 deaths never appealed to me. Even when high. The fully auto shotgun was a blast (pun intended, im on fire today!), you didnt really have to even aim! As soon as you see someone, hold the trigger. I played on a buddys COD black ops 2 the other day. It sucked bad. Its like a cartoon!!
I have an amazing Turtle Beach headset that is awesome. It has surround sound in my ears and I use them to watch movies as well I love them so much. Best thing I ever bought.
A couple of my buddies were extremely skilled in both jets and choppers so I could have fun riding along with them. We had a nice squad all with headsets, the same group of people that I will sometimes get on Live with while watching a UFC PPV or some other MMA event. I was lucky, those guys were all much better then me so I got to piggy back and get some kills myself.
OU is offline  
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I have an amazing Turtle Beach headset that is awesome. It has surround sound in my ears and I use them to watch movies as well I love them so much. Best thing I ever bought.
A couple of my buddies were extremely skilled in both jets and choppers so I could have fun riding along with them. We had a nice squad all with headsets, the same group of people that I will sometimes get on Live with while watching a UFC PPV or some other MMA event. I was lucky, those guys were all much better then me so I got to piggy back and get some kills myself.
Thats cool man. I was OK with the jets. For about 2 minutes I'd be doing OK, then suddenly it would start being all retarded and shit and I'd end up nose diving into my own ship. I was better with helicopters but to be honest, if I wanted to play with planes and helicopters I'd buy a game that specifically specialises in that.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:35 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Thats cool man. I was OK with the jets. For about 2 minutes I'd be doing OK, then suddenly it would start being all retarded and shit and I'd end up nose diving into my own ship. I was better with helicopters but to be honest, if I wanted to play with planes and helicopters I'd buy a game that specifically specialises in that.
I am awful at all flying vehicles, just awful. But I'm decent at shooting choppers down. Tanks are fun at times, especially when you get all the unlocks.
Speaking of headsets I just got one for my PC for $5.50 on Amazon with free shipping. Cheapest one I found in store was $40. **** that.
OU is offline  
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I am awful at all flying vehicles, just awful. But I'm decent at shooting choppers down. Tanks are fun at times, especially when you get all the unlocks.
Speaking of headsets I just got one for my PC for $5.50 on Amazon with free shipping. Cheapest one I found in store was $40. **** that.
Theres some pretty cool vids on youtube of people shooting down helicopters with machine guns, ridiculous far away shots etc. Some are set up though.

Oh yeah its all about online man. My only problem with that is I HATE waiting for shit. I want it all and I want it now!




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 12:46 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Theres some pretty cool vids on youtube of people shooting down helicopters with machine guns, ridiculous far away shots etc. Some are set up though.

Oh yeah its all about online man. My only problem with that is I HATE waiting for shit. I want it all and I want it now!
I like to use the RPG or the rockets that don't lock on. Takes more skill/luck but you don't get screwed by the flairs.
Amazon Prime is the shit though. Free 2 day delivery? I'll take it! Certain things on amazon are just steals. I got a ton of blu ray movies for less then $5 a piece. I got some HDMI cables for like $3.00. This cheap headset that works like a champ. Surprised how much cool shit you can get for under $10 on there.
OU is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome